Kattoasenteinen röntgenlaite kuvauspöydällä
The ZooMaxRED veterinary radiographic systems are best suited for veterinary hospitals and clinics. The new approach in administering to pets in a hospital environment, makes the task easy, effortless and hygienic for both patient and practitioner. The system allows full access to the animal for easy positioning, restraint and exposure control from either side of the table in trauma situations. This new approach revolutionizes the process of caring for animals.
ZooMax 325 I HF High Frequency Generator
- 20 kW generator, 25-300 mA range and 40-125 kV range.
- Microprocessor control delivers reliability and accurate exposure parameter management.
- 24 APR Control console mounted to tubestand for easy use and accessibility.
- Outstanding linearity, low ripple
- Easy-to-use flat surface control panel
- Operates as a 3-factor technique selection generator (kVp, mA, Time) with mAs operation selectable by operator. KVp can be varied in 1 kVp steps from 40-125 kVp
- Wide range of selectable exposure times for easy parameter selection and flexibility
- Rapid automatic calibration mode reduces the onsite procedure time
- Reduced x-ray dose as compared to traditional generator systems equals patient safety
- Faster procedures due to improved x-ray imaging techniques means more throughput
- Consistent image quality using the optional AEC
- Automatic tube protection and interlocks are all standard features
VTS 02 Variable SID Tubestand
- Variable SID tubestand with 40″ longitudinal travel alongside the table.
- Electrical locks for vertical positioning
- 360 degree tube rotation with electric locks
- Very quite, ”Easy-glide” effortless operation with special bearing systems
- Dual rope counterbalancing system for maximum security
- Tube Port Mount for x-ray tube. Trunnion rings are available options.
- Optional Fixed SID overhead tube mount.
- 140 kHU 1.0-2.0 mm focal spots, 90 degree horns, standard 25′ H.V. cables
- CX-MC-150 non certified manual collimator
VPHX Elevating Four-way Float Top Radiographic Table
- 60″x 32″ Elevating four-way float top radiographic table with grid cabinet, tray and grid.
- Heavy duty structure, rated at 500-lb. patient load
- <0.85 mm Al equivalent filter (longer lengths are available)
- Heavy-duty grid cabinet with heavy-duty stainless steel tray and 103 LPI 10:1 grid.